If Safari Not Working on iPhone/iPad Pro - How to Fix It?
A Complete Guide on How to Resolve Safari Not Responding/Working on iPad Pro/iPhone?
In the past few years, Apple devices have taken over the market, offering its users some of the incredible services and features. Further, to make it easier for the users to surf online, Apple has offered its users with an in-built browser, Safari.
However, after the recent update in the iOS 13, some users have reported issues with the Safari. And as it is the only browser on the iOS devices like the iPhone or iPad, it becomes quite essential for the users to resolve this issue in time.
Further, for the users who are struggling with Safari not working iOS 13, it is suggested to the users to ensure that the Safari system setting is proper. For this, the user is required to check if the Safari browser is enabled under the Cellular option in Settings. Also, it is recommended that the user close all the tabs to avoid the data redundancy issue.
Find the Some Ways to Resolve Safari Not Responding on iPad/iPhone
Well, multiple reasons can lead to this issue, but one can quickly resolve this issue in time by trying out the simple hacks to avoid delay in work. So, to help users resolve Safari not working iOS 13 in time, here are simple solutions that one can try out to fix this issue in time.
- Relaunch the Safari App
In most cases, this issue arises because of the excess usage of the browser that can lead to a system problem or deadlock situations. So, it is recommended to the users to relaunch the Safari browser by trying out these steps:
- For this process, double-click on the home button on the device.
- Now, swipe up the Safari browser to close it down.
- Then, wait for at least 30-60 seconds and check if the issue is resolved or not.
- Reset Network Settings
Many users have reported Safari not loading pages on the iPad issue after the recent update in the iOS. Well, one of the simplest ways to fix this issue is by making changes to the network settings for which the user is required to follow the provided steps:
- Launch the Settings app on the iPad and tap on the General settings option.
- Now, the user is required to scroll down to find the Reset option and tap on the Network settings option in the section.
- After that, the user needs to reset the network settings and check if the issue is resolved or not.
- Clear history and Cache Data
- Another quick way to resolve Safari not responding issue is by simply clearing the history and cached data.
- For this, the user needs to open the Settings app and tap on the Safari application.
- Now, tap on the clear history option and continue.
- Then, the user needs to launch the browser and check if the issue is resolved or not.
- Restart iPad Or iPhone
Besides, many users have reported Safari not loading pages on the iPad issue. Well, this issue is quite common and be fixed in time by restarting the iPad or iphone.
- To restart the device, the user needs to hold on the sleep and wake button until the slider appears on the screen.
- Now, the user is required to swipe the slider from left to right and wait for a while until the device is turned off.
- Further, the user needs to repeat the process to turn on the device and check if the issue is resolved or not.
Besides, if the user fails to resolve Safari not responding issue on the iPad, they can seek assistance by contacting the support.