Sbcglobal Outlook Settings
SbcGlobal is one of the most commonly used email accounts that helps in sharing data in a safe manner. But in order to access the Sbcglobal email account, the users need to enter the accurate settings. The correct settings helps in the proper setting up of the Sbcglobal email account. Here are some Sbcglobal Outlook Settings 2018 specifications to set up Sbcglobal account:
Sbcglobal.net Outlook Settings
- The user is required to open Microsoft Outlook and then select the option of "File" tab.
- The user needs to click on the "Add Account" button in order to run Add Account Setup.
- The user then needs to select "Manual Setup or Additional Server Types," and then click on the "Next” option.
- Thereafter, the user needs to select "POP or IMAP" option so as to choose the Service page.
- The user needs to enter the name and email address into the appropriate fields, and then choose "POP3" from the "Account Type" drop-down menu.
- Furthermore, the user is required to enter "inbound.att.net" into the Incoming Mail Server field and "outbound.att.net" into the Outgoing Mail Server field.
- The user needs to re-enter their email address into the User Name field,.
- Then, the user needs to type in the sign-in password into the Password field.
- Also, the user requires to click the "More Settings" button followed by selecting and choosing the "Outgoing Server" field.
- Then, the user needs to check "My Outgoing Server (SMTP) Requires Authentication”.
- After this, the user needs to select the "Advanced" tab option and then check "This Server Requires an Encrypted Connection (SSL) field.
- The user needs to fill in "995" in the field stating "Incoming Server (POP3)".
- The user then needs to enter "465" into the "Outgoing Server (SMTP)" field, and then the user needs to select "SSL" from the "Use the Following Type of Encrypted Connection" drop-down menu.
Sbcglobal Imap Settings
Specifications of Sbcglobal account IMAP settings:
- The user needs to specify and mention these Sbcglobal IMAP Settings that are presented here:
- The user needs to click on the "OK” option and then "Next" to configure the mailbox.
- Then, the user needs to click on the "Finish” option followed by selecting the "Close" option to exit the wizard.
- In the IMAP Username, the user needs to enter their email address.
- In the field of Server host name, the user needs to enter imap.mail.att.net
- In Server port field, the user needs to enter 993
- Also, in the Authentication field, the user needs to type the password
- The users may type on the yes option in the SSL/TLS field.
All the details regarding the Sbcglobal IMAP settings are provided here.