How to Change Gmail Password without phone number
Google is best known for providing various internet related services and one such popular service is Gmail. It is basically an email service developed by Google which allows the users to send and receive a large amount of data in just few seconds.
Further, the Gmail also allows its users to Sign in with third party accounts making it feasible for them to use various features of the other application. And in the recent year, Google also developed a Gmail app which the users can install in their Android or iPhone and access the email data and content even from the remote locations.
Besides being an amazing service, the users sometimes face issues while Signing up in their Gmail account i.e Forgetting password. There are many users who have a query on how to change Gmail password. Well, don’t worry as in this article you will be provided with the detailed steps to change your Gmail account password.
How to Change Gmail account password
Steps to change Gmail password:
- First, visit the Trouble Signing page by entering https://accounts.google.com/ForgotPasswd in the URL tab.
- Now, you will be asked to enter the email id in the provided field.
- Then, press on the Next button.
- Further, you will be asked to enter the old password you remember.
- Alternatively, if you are not able to remember the old password you can also choose Try a different question option.
- Now, if you are logged in with any of the mobile devices, you will be asked to send a prompt on your device.
- Then, you need to tap on Yes.
- After that, you can move ahead with the procedure of changing the password.
- Additionally, you can also request a password reset option on your alternate email id.
So, this is how to change gmail password without phone number in a simple and easy way.
How to Change Gmail Password on Android
- Further, if you wish to change your Gmail password on your Android device then, you need to follow the given steps:
- First, open the Settings in your Android device.
- Now, select the Accounts option.
- Then, tap on the Google to open the account.
- Further, if you are not provided the password change option you can remove and add account accordingly. And this how to change Gmail password on android.
Furthermore, if you still have issues you can reach out to the Google support for help and get the desired assistance to change your Gmail password.