How To Fix Google Play Services Unfortunately Has Stopped
Fix “Unfortunately, Google Play services has stopped” Error in Android?
When Google Play malfunctions or receives an error, the Play Store app will close and a message will appear on your screen that reads ‘Unfortunately Google Play Services Has Stopped.’ This error can stop you from downloading new apps or from using the app store on your Android device. As frustrating as it may be, it can be relatively simple to fix the issue.
We will learn here how to stop or fix this error step by step
Method 1: Clear the Cache and Data
- Go to Setting >> Go to Application Setting (In some devices application setting is named as Apps).
- Go to, All the apps > >Find the Google Play Store >> Clear Cache and Data
- Once you have cleared everything. Next you need to Force Stop the application.
- Similarly, Find the Google Play Service >> Clear Cache and Data
- Also, you need to Force Stop the application.
- Now, Find the Google Services Framework >> Clear Cache and Data
- Now, Restart your device,
This method should fix your error. If you are still getting the error then follow the next method.
Method 2: Uninstall Google Play Services
Just follow the steps given below:
- .Go to Setting>> Go to Application Setting (In some devices application setting is named as apps).
- Go to, All the apps > >Find the Google Play Service >> Click on Uninstall
- Now Restart your device and see if this fixes your issue.
This method has worked most of the time and it should also work for you
Method 3: Update Lates Google Play Services
You may be getting an error because you have a very outdated version or the one you have is having a conflict/bug with the current Android version in your phone.
Method 4: Remove and Add Google Account
- Go to Setting >> Accounts >> Google
- Remove all your Google accounts
- Go back to Google play store and Sign–in your account information
- Accept all the Google terms and setup Google settings then Run Google Play Store and see if it fixes your error or not.
Method 5: Reset App Preference
- Go to Setting>> Go to Application Setting (In some devices application setting is named as Apps).
- Go to, All the Apps > >Click on Menu Key/button [In some device you can even see three dots on the top right corner of the screen- click on it]
- You will see different option >> Tap on “Reset app preferences”
- A dialogue box will appear >> Read the content and Click on RESET APPS
- Now Restart your device and check if it fixes your error.
Method 6 : Check your Internet connection. May be your WiFi network is blocking any of the IP addresses that Google use. You can also try switching the WiFi on or off on your phone — same with mobile data.
Method 7: Factory Reset your Device
If none of the above methods worked for you then you just got one way to solve the issue. Factory Reset you device should fix your issue.
All information just here for your information either you can go through link above here from where this information has taken
Asked FAQ's Search Or Tags: unfortunately google play store has stopped,unfortunately google play store has stopped after factory reset,unfortunately google play store has stopped working android