How to fix – Can’t Sign In to Google+ in Clash of Clans
Troubleshooting Steps if clash of clans google play sign in disconnected
These steps you can found on other website so just representing here for your information purpose only
- Ensure that you are using the latest Google Play Services version by open Google Play and visit the My Apps menu.
- Try to double-tap on the red Disconnected button. I’ve found that sometimes this works.
- Open Settings => Application Manager => Google Play Services => Clear Data/Cache.
- Open Settings => Accounts, remove your current Google ID account, re-add it then check the Sync App Data option.
- Open Google Settings Application => Connected Apps => Clash of Clans => Disconnect and then open game and try again!
- Sometimes it is also because of your connection. Try to use Google DNS (184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11) then connect to Google again.
Please follow these steps:
- Open Google Settings ~> Play Games ~> Delete Play Games Profile (Don’t worry, just make sure you have connected your village with your Google ID).
- Open Clash of Clans.
- Open the Settings in game, connect to Google and create new Play Games ID.
Otherwise, there is another way to fix this:
- On your phone, go to Settings > Accounts > Google.
- Remove all current Google accounts and re-add them again.
- Everything should be okay no
Otherwise, You can use this method:
- Open Google Play Store.
- Go to My Apps & Games menu and open the tab “All”.
- Look for the app “Google Play Games”.
- Enable it.
- Everything should be OK now.
Note : If google play sign in clash of clans disconnected or not working contact at 1-888-324-1810 for Online help