How do i reset my Gmail password if i forgot it
Forgot an email account password is not a new thing you been heard from the several of users. There are multiple email users that confront this problem once in a while including the Gmail account holder. Sometimes many situations come when you forgot the password of your Gmail account. Well, Gmail gives numerous ways of password recovery that can help to recover your Gmail account password which is very easy to recover. But most of the users confused and say how I reset my Gmail password if I forgot it even it is a simple process to follow by every user.
Steps to reset a forgotten Gmail account password:
· First of all, go to the official sign in page of Gmail from your computer and then enter your Gmail address that password you want to recover.
· Click on Next.
· Now click on Forgot password? link.
· Now a new window will be appeared to ask to enter your previous password if you remember or you can skip it by clicking on the Try another way option.
· After that, Gmail will ask to send a verification code to your registered phone number and then click on the Send tab.
· Enter the Google code that you have received on your registered phone number and then click on Next.
· Now you should need to enter a new password for your Gmail account and then re-enter the same password to confirm.
· Click on Change password tab.
With the above Gmail password reset steps, you can smoothly reset your Gmail account password. If you are facing any problem, then contact with the Gmail support team for better assistance.