How to Reset your icloud & Apple id password?
If you Forgot Your Password For Apple id & iCloud- Here’s How to Reset Your Passwords Easily
Want to upload something on your iCloud but are not able to log into the account? If yes, then you might have forgotten your iCloud password. If this is the case then you shall not panic as you are not alone facing this issue. Other users happen to face the same issue and are finding their ways to know how to recover their accounts.
And, if this article is a part of your search then you shall relax as you will be getting proper resolution over here. And being an Apple device user, you must be aware that whether you are required to log into a new device, want access to iCloud for uploading data, or if you are not able to remember your password, etc then you require an Apple ID to get everything done. So, if you want to recover lost iCloud email password then you need to recover your Apple ID. But, if you do not know how to get back the account password then you can refer to the steps below.
Learn How to Recover an iCloud or Apple Password in Simple Steps
- Launch a web browser and navigate to iforgot.apple.com from its search bar.
- When the sign-in page gets displayed then you will be required to enter your Apple ID and then tap “Next”.
- A new page gets displayed in front of you asking to select any one option. And you need to choose “I need to reset my password” option.
- This will lead Apple to ask you to select any one recovery option. And if you choose recovery with the help of alternate email then a verification code is sent to it.
- Check your email and enter the code on the Apple recovery page. After which Apple will allow you to create a new password.
- And you are required to enter a password that is easy yet unique such that you can remember and tap “OK”.
So, in the future, if you forgot the iCloud password then you can use the above steps to get back the account. Further, users may even choose to contact Apple customer support to get any assistance.
Need Help? Reach Out to Apple Customer Support
Apple also has a dedicated and separate branch which helps in resolving users' issues. So, those who want any help can contact these experts on various modes that are explained below.
- Apple Phone Number: This is a toll-free number that is 24/7 active. It can be contacted by calling on the number that is stated on the website.
- Apple Chat Support: Users can even choose to contact the chat support system that is made available on the official website of Apple.
- Apple Email and Social Platform: This platform can be used to get on the spot resolution and to even share feedback.
Users can choose to contact any convenient platform in iCloud customer support and get their issue resolved. All these platforms are 24/7 active and consist of experts who are knowledgeable, trained and experienced. They can resolve your issue in a short period, saving your time as well.