Fix common Printer Not working Problems with these easy methods
How to Fix Common Printer Problems if not working or printing
The printer is one of the best ways to convert your soft copy to hard copy. A wide range of printer is available in the market that proffers a long list of printing features. Users can also connect their printer wireless and do the lot of kind printing work. The printer is very easy to convey and use. But like other devices, sometimes printer also creates lots of technical problems while using. These problems frustrated the users when arrived. In this article, you will learn about the various printer problems and their fixes.
How to fix Printer not working?
Has your printer suddenly stopped working? And showing any unexpected error, then there can be varied reasons behind it. To resolve this problem, follow the below steps:
- First of all, make sure that your printer is well connected to your computer via USB cable. If you are using wireless, then check your Wi-Fi connection.
- Update your printer driver manually. Because corrupted driver also creates this problem often.
- Restore your system and then try to access your printer.
How to resolve Printer not printing?
Printing problems occurred due to various reasons such as paper jam, ink cartridge, incompatible driver etc. So you need to focus on these points to resolve the problem. Apply the steps to resolve it:
- Open your Printer covers and then gently remove the ink cartridge.
- Now remove printer head and then place back to its real position.
- Now place the ink cartridge back into their place.
- After that, close the cover and then turn off a printer.
- Now wait for about 15 seconds and then turn the printer on, and then try to print a document.
How to fix Printer not responding?
If your printer is not responding properly, then you can easily get rid of this problem in fewer steps which are listed below:
- Check the status of your connection and ensure that all the cables are properly connected to your computer.
- Restart your printer or also check the driver that you are using for your printer.
- Run printer troubleshooter in your computer. For this, open the Troubleshooter by pressing Win key.
- Now click on Printer and then choose Run the troubleshooter.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the procedure.
These above-described steps can be very helpful to fix your various kinds of printer related problems.
Tags: Printer not working, printer not responding, printer not printing, printer not working properly.