Mcafee verify subscription not working how to fix this issue
Are you facing some problems while verifying the subscription of your McAfee antivirus? If your answer is yes, then don't worry because we are going to provide some extremely efficient steps with the help of which you would be able to fix this issue in just a matter of a few minutes.
So, without wasting your time, here are the troubleshooting steps which you were looking for.
- The first step is to check whether the time and date on your PC are correct or not. You can check it by double clicking on the click which is located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- After that, you have to check for the correctness of the date, time, and timezone of your system.
- In case, the above method doesn't solve your problem, then all you have to do is to run the McAfee Virtual Technician (MVT).
- You can do this by navigating to the TROUBLESHOOT AND REPAIR page of the McAfee.
- After that, you have to click on the button named as DOWNLOAD AND RUN.
- In the next step, you have to save the exe file of the MVT on your desktop when you will see the prompt.
- Moreover, you then have to double click on the downloaded file in order to run it and then for starting the MVT.
- Now, you have to click on the YES button when your USER ACCOUNT CONTROL will ask you to run it.
- After that, you have to wait for a few minutes so that MVT can be installed and then initialized and then updated properly on your device.
- Now, MVT will start scanning your PC if there occurs any kind of issue related to the McAfee product.
- In case, you will find any issue, then you have to click on the AUTOFIX button and after that, you have to follow the on-screen instructions.
If still this problem isn't resolved, then it's the time to instantly dial the McAfee Antivirus customer service number and you are done.