How to Fix Netflix App Not Working on iPhone or iPad ? - A Complete Guide
A Comprehensive Guide on Ways to Resolve “Netflix App Not Working on iPhone or iPad” issue
For all the binge-watchers out there, Netflix has proved to be a blessing for them to stream through their favorite shows without any interruption. Further, to make the video streaming more appealing Netflix has added some additional features in the application to offer them the streaming experience.
Indeed, the services offered by Netflix are the finest, but there are a few users who might have reported issues with the app while accessing this service on the iPhone or iPad. Well, multiple reasons can lead to Netflix not working on iOS 13, loading problems and more. Fortunately, this issue is quite common and can be resolved in time by trying out some troubleshooting solutions.
Quick fixes to Resolve the Netflix App Not Responding on iPhone/iPad
- Update the Device Date and Time
For the users who are encountering issues while accessing or playing any content, they can try out the steps mentioned below.
- Launch the Settings app on the device and tap on General.
- In the particular section, the user is required to tap on Date and Time.
- Now, the user is required to enable the Set automatically option.
- Check Internet Connection
Another reason that can lead to Netflix no internet connection iPhone can be because of the poor internet connection. So, to resolve this issue in time, it is suggested to the users to switch between the network connections and check if the issue is resolved not.
- Install the Pending Updates
There are higher chances that the user might be encountering an unresponsive issue with the Netflix app because of the outdated version of the application. Fortunately, this issue can be addressed by following these steps:
- Tap on the App Store icon and tap on the Today option present below the screen.
- Now, tap on the user icon and scroll down and tap on the Available updates option.
- Then, the user needs to tap on the Update option present next to the Netflix app.
- Once the application is updated the user can check if the issue is resolved or not.
- Check for the Restrictions
Some users have even reported Netflix app won't open on iPhone or iPad. Well, this issue can arise when the user has enabled restrictions on their device.
- To resolve this issue, the user needs to launch the Settings app on their device.
- Further, the user needs to tap on the Screen Time option.
- Now, tap on Content and Privacy Restrictions.
- When prompted, the user can provide the screen time password and tap on Continue.
- Then, the user is required to disable the Content and privacy restrictions.
- Restart the Device
Another quick way to resolve the Netflix app not responding issues is by restarting the device and launching the app again to check if the issue is resolved or not.
- Reinstall the Netflix Application
- For this process, it is required that the user has deleted the Netflix application from the device.
- Now, the user needs to tap on the App Store and browse through the apps.
- Then, the user is required to tap on Netflix and tap on the Install button.
- Further, if prompted the user is required to enter the App store credentials and complete the installation process.
Hence, these are the few fixes that one can try out to resolve Netflix not working on iOS 13. In case, if the user fails to resolve issues with the Netflix app, they can contact the support to seek assistance and resolve this issue in time to enjoy uninterrupted Netflix services.