Latest Version Update Google Chrome Browser
How to update Google Chrome to the latest version
Google's Chrome browser is the most popular web browser in use today. Here's how to make sure you have the latest version and can easily manage future updates.
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google developer team has released Chrome 65 version to Stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements to stability and performance.
How do I check which version of Chrome is installed on my computer?
You can easily check your current browser version by copying the following link in to your Google Chrome address bar: Chrome://help
If you are using an older version of Chrome, please follow the steps below.
I have an older Chrome version. How do I update to the latest version?
Browser updates usually occur automatically when you close and reopen your browser. If you haven’t closed your browser recently, you may notice the Chrome menu icon in the top-right corner of your browser change color depending on how long it has been since your last update:
- Green indicates that an update has been available for 2 days.
- Orange indicates that an update has been available for 4 days.
- Red indicates that an update been available for 7 days.
Updating Google Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu icon in the top-right corner of your browser.
- Click Update Google Chrome. (Note: If you don’t see this option, you will need to uninstall and reinstall your browser. Please see the instructions below for assistance.)
- Click Relaunch.
- Confirm that you are now using the latest Chrome version by navigating to the following address: Chrome://help
I am unable to update Chrome. What are the next steps?
If you don’t see the option to update your browser or if your browser did not update after following the steps above, you will need to uninstall and re-download it. Downloading a new version of Chrome will clear your browser cache and history, and you will need to complete browser trust the next time you log in to Practice Fusion.
Install or update google chrome browser on windows
- Download the installer file.
- If prompted, click Run or Save.
- If you chose Save, double-click the installer file to start the installation process. Your homepage settings and browser history will automatically be imported for you.
- Start Chrome following the steps below for your specific operating system:
- Windows 7: A Chrome window will open once everything is set up.
- Windows 8 and 8.1: A welcome dialog will appear. Click Next to select your default browser.
- Windows 10: A Chrome window will open once everything is set up. You can then make Chrome your default browser.
Install of Update google chrome browser on mac
- Download the disk image.
- Open the file called "Google Chrome.dmg."
- In the window that opens, find the Chrome icon and drag it to the Applications folder. If you don't have administrative rights, you'll be asked to authenticate. If you're not able to authenticate, drag the icon to a location on your computer where you do have rights, such as your desktop.
- Open Chrome. Your homepage settings and browser history will automatically be imported for you.
- Open Finder.
- In the Finder window sidebar, click Eject to the right of Google Chrome.