how to troubleshoot FaceTime to fix your problems, If facetime is not working
This Quick Tips blog outlines basic FaceTime troubleshooting tips(facetime is not working on iphone(. For more in-depth learning, please select iphone/apple support team.
FaceTime is an amazing video and audio calling service provided by Apple, and it compatible with Macs, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Why FaceTime Not Working?
The reasons for FaceTime not working on iPhone or iPad may variety different, it could be from your iPhone, iPad or FaceTime itself. Checking following common reasons to see if you have any of them:
- FaceTime even isn’t turned on
- Doesn’t connect it to a cellular or Wi-Fi connection
- Signed in with an wrong Apple ID
- Your iOS device doesn’t running the latest version
- Wrong phone number or email address
How to Fix FaceTime Not Working on iPhone & iPad
Here are some solutions for you to fix FaceTime not working:
- Make sure FaceTime is turning on, you can check it by tapping on Settings > FaceTime > Enable FaceTime.
- Connect your iOS device to a stable network connection.
- Ensure that you are using the right Apple ID, check it by tapping on Settings > FaceTime, you will see the Apple ID. If it not the right Apple ID you use, sign out and log in with the right Apple ID.
- Sometimes, you can resolve this issue by updating all your iOS devices to the latest version.
- Ensure that the contact details listed and the one being used to contact you are the same.
i hope above the mention step would help for your problem facetime is not working on ipnone,ipad.