How fix Microsoft Word Has Stopped Working Windows 10?
Has Microsoft Word has stopped working on your Windows 10? Then it means you can’t access it without resolving the responsible problems. There can be varied reasons behind the not working issues of Microsoft Word in Windows 10. But one can easily fix this problem within some troubleshooting methods. Read this article to learn about the step by step procedure to fix the problem of Microsoft not working.
Follow the below Microsoft Word has stopped working on windows 10 solutions:
Solution# 1: Repair the Microsoft Word
- Go to the Start menu and then open the Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and Features.
- Now you will see a list of all the installed programs on your computer and then click on Microsoft Office.
- Click on Repair on the next window and then choose Continue.
- Now wait for fewer seconds until the repair finishes and then restart your computer.
Solution# 2: Disable the Add-ins
- Open your Word and then click on File icon available on the top-left side of the screen.
- Click on Word Options and then a new window will open where you need to find the Add-ins option.
- Now click on Manage and then choose COM Add-ins.
- Click on the GO tab next to the Manage and then uncheck the entire add-ins box.
- Click on the OK to complete the process.
Now try to access your Microsoft Word in your Windows 10 computer. Hopefully, it will work fine after applying the above-described methods.
Related tags: microsoft word has stopped working windows 10,microsoft word has stopped working solution