How to Fix If Bing Not working on windows 10?
What Will You Do If Bing stopped working on Windows 10? Get a Step by Step Guide to Fix it
If you are using the Bing search engine and seeing the problem in getting search results. Then there must be some problem with your device or internet. Besides, if you're surrounded by such a situation called Bing won't load, you shouldn't miss going through this post. Because here you'll get all solutions to fix the issues, go thoroughly.
Things to Do When Bing Not Working Issue Appears
Check Internet Connectivity
Before you do anything else, you should be sure that your device is connected to an active internet network so that you don't see Bing not showing results problem. Also, you should check the signals are strong enough to get results for your Bing search on your Windows 10 PC.
Update the Web Browser
This has been observed many times that a problem with Bing appears when you use an older version of the web browser. The older browser versions may construct the Bing functions. So, upgrading your browser to the latest one would be a good step to resolve the problem.
Clear Browser Cache and Cookies
- The first thing you need to do is going to the Settings option on your browser.
- Once you reach there, you need to choose the Advanced Settings option.
- There you would see the option to clear the browsing data under the Privacy section.
- In addition, you will require to select the checkboxes that you want to clear from your browser like cache, cookies, browser history.
- Also, choose the duration for which you want to clean your data.
If you see the Bing problem and are not able to work with Bing, you can contact the customer service to get help or you may proceed to get it fixed on your own.
Reset your Firewall Settings
You can also fix the issue when your Bing stopped working by resetting the Firewall Settings on default. In this way, any issue related to the inbound or outbound will be fixed and you will be able to access Bing without any trouble. So, follow the given steps:
- First thing first, you should open the Control Panel on Windows 10.
- Then you have to choose the Windows Firewall option.
- And you need to go to the Restore Settings option.
- Once you select the Restore Defaults button, your browser will be reset with the default configuration.
- Further, you need to restart your browser and check if your Bing is working properly.
Check Browser Extensions
- However, browser add-ons, plugins, and extensions make our tasks easy to complete. Sometimes, they might cause a problem in accessing the other services.
- Open the private browsing mode and search on Bing, if it works normally then the problem is with any extension.
- You should disable all the plugins or extensions added on your browser and check if Bing functions normally.
- Also, you can find out the odd one by disabling the extensions one by one to find out the extension which is causing the problem to use Bing.
Get Your Bing Is Not Responding Issue Fixed Instantly at Any Time
With the above information, when you complete all the instructions, you will no longer see the problem while using Bing. On the off chance, if you are not able to perform the steps mentioned above and you see a problem. You can contact the Bing customer service team to get instant help. The technical support team will provide you all the required assistance and help to get rid of the issue of Bing stopped working. So, dial the number and get help.
Find the Searches Related to asking by users on Bing Not working
Bing Not Working on window 10
Bing Not Working on Google Chrome
Bing Not working on window 7
Bing Not Working 2020