How to Fix Ring video Doorbell Not Connecting to Wifi ?
Why Ring Video Doorbell Not Showing or Connecting to Wifi - A Definitive Guide
Technology is growing fast and has made ripe fruits in all the sectors. Whether it is digital, social, economic, medical and now even in the home decor field making people’s life hassle-free and comfortable. And there are still devices which are yet to be introduced in the market and some devices which are yet to explore. In this article, we will be studying the newly introduced smart device to maintain the security of your houses.
Knowing About Ring Video Doorbells
The ring video doorbell is a smart home device that creates home security that enables online sharing of the captured footage. The ring is an Amazon-owned company that develops home security appliances. This Ring also orders video footage from its camera and data to law enforcement agencies on request. This doorbell works when connected to the internet. So, you can choose to connect the Ring doorbell with the wifi at your home. However, if you find that your Ring pro wifi not showing up or not connected with the doorbell then it might be because of some reason. And we will be studying these reasons in this article and also knowing how these issues can be resolved.
Why Won’t Your Ring Video Doorbell Not Connecting to Your Wifi
- The first reason that can be stated is that your wifi must have lost connection with the internet.
- In case you have a poor or fluctuating internet connection.
- Another reason might be because of a power surge with a wireless router leading the wifi to stop working or connecting at a point.
- If your wifi USB is loose and keeps on turn off or the modem.
- The reason behind the doorbell's battery power can also cause such an issue. If the battery is low and the doorbell needs to be charged because of which your doorbell keeps on disconnecting.
- In case, the whole power of your house is cut and hence wifi and Ring doorbell has lost the connection.
And there can be many other reasons which can lead to such issues. And to know how to get it fixed you can refer to the resolutions below.
Troubleshooting Steps to Connect Ring Doorbell to Internet
- Check if wifi is properly connected with the internet connection. If not then you can turn off and then turn it on to refresh the settings.
- In case you have a poor internet connection then you need to contact your network provider so that you can get rid of this issue.
- If there are voltage fluctuations because of which wifi or ring doorbell lost the connection in between. To fix this you can choose to turn off both applicants for a few minutes.
- In case you are facing Ring device health signal strength then you need to charge the device and then get it connected with the wifi.
- If USB is creating hindrances then you can choose to replace it with a new one and get rid of it.
And there can be many ways in which you can fix your Ring doorbell issue with wifi. But, in case your issue is still not resolved then you can contact the respective customer service to get rid of this issue hassle-free.