How to Fix Google Couldn't Verify This Account that Belongs to You ?
Get the Complete Procedure to Fix the Problem of "Google Could Not Verify This Account that Belongs to You"
In the information age, Each and every individual yet today find themselves in an unprecedented situation of Google could not verify your identity. Gmail, Hangout and other services that are compounded with the Google account have they are own obligatory among a large number of users. Now it’s been crucial for all of us to enhance the security protection layer to prevent attacks of cybercriminal of Google can’t verify it’s me.
Here you will see the most vetted way to rectify the problem of Google Couldn't Verify This Account Belongs To You. To make sure to Google that this account belongs to you need to follow steps.
Follow these Simple Steps to Fix the Problem legitimate User of the Google Account
Billions of people in today’s world rely on Google account to gain business agility and for the clunky results. Amateurs or less skilled professionals in this massive transformation of getting digitized have their Google account so that they can fix the problem of Google account verification with the help of Google Help Support.
Fix” Google could not Verify This Account Belongs to you” with the help of the Phone number or the email address.
- At the beginning of the process head to the official account of Gmail.
- Next, you have to tap on the forgot password.
- Concurrently, enter the details of the last password you remember.
- After following the above, now you should tap on try another way when you forgot the old password.
- In the next move, Now you are required to enter the code received on the phone number or on the alternate email id associated with the account.
- Finally, you can create a new password with a strong combination of the letters of the alphabets.
Fix the verification Problem of the Google Account without Phone Number or the Email Address
- At the beginning of the process, go to the Google recovery form by giving the email address.
- Following above, now you have to tap on the click forgot password link.
- In the next move, Google will ask you a number of questions to verify the identity.
- Even you can try another way if you are not sure of the answer to the account and create a password.
Connect Live with Google Support
This is one of the most used approaches to reach Google live person. Follow these below-mentioned points to step closer
- First head to the official Google.com and along with tap on the contact forum.
- In the second step effort, you have to tap on the support tab and choose the product further.
- In the next move, you will be shown a list of options to choose from where you have to mark on Gmail.
- Further, you will be shown different modes to connect live with support hand via Phone number and Email address.
- Save the information to connect with the representative for quality assistance.
Read all the above information very carefully to fix the problem of Google can’t verify my account is mine and other information. If required you can take assistance from the customer support team of the Google account or from others. This article is to share your learning and for helping those who need it most. and looking for the best possible solution to diminish the problem.
Find Some FAQ's that usually asked by Many Users:
What does it mean when Google can't verify you?
When you see "Google couldn't verify" error message on your screen while logging in to your account, it means you haven't provided the legitimate details for your accounts. Moreover, it also can happen when you perform Google account recovery and you can't provide the details that are linked to your Google account.
Besides, you can still recover your account by doing the account recovery using your phone number. So, follow the given steps and complete the account recovery:
- Open the Google account recovery page on your browser.
- Enter the email address that you want to recover and click Next.
- If you know your last account password fill it, otherwise, click Try Another Way.
- In this way, a verification message is sent to your phone number with a code. You need to do click Yes on your phone and tap the verification code on your screen.
- Further, you would get the options on your screen to reset the password, create the new password.
This is how you can access your Google account and won't' see the "Google could not verify this account belongs to you" error message. If you still see the problem, contact the customer service team to get help.