How to Install Avast Antivirus in Window 10?
Unable to Install Avast Antivirus in Windows 10? Here are the Simple Steps of Antivirus Installation
Avast antivirus is one of the best antiviruses on the internet. It is an anti-virus software that protects the system from various malware, viruses, worms, trojans, etc. The antivirus software is compatible with all operating systems and devices, so it can be used for better and proper working without computer threats.
Installation of Avast Antivirus in Windows 10
In order to prevent, detect and remove the virus from a computer, the user needs to install an antivirus. The compatible and effective antivirus which is commonly used by the system user is Avast. The antivirus can be easily installed but before that, the user is required to complete the process of Avast free download. The Avast antivirus can be installed in two different modes-
- Regular Installation- To install the antivirus in regular mode, follow the steps mentioned below:
- The first step is to log into the Windows with all the permissions of the administrator and ensure that there is no other antivirus running on the computer.
- Click the download button to get the setup file of Avast antivirus. The file is saved on a familiar location of the computer for easy access.
- Right-click on the setup file and select Run as administrator.
- If there is a dialog box prompted on the screen, click Yes to continue.
- In order to change the default language of the setup, click the option for that. Then, click the Install button to start with the installation.
- Then, wait for a while until the setup is completed.
- Further, click the button of Run First scan to detect the malware, virus, etc.
- Finally, activate the antivirus and it will start its work.
- Custom Installation- If a user is facing the issue of Avast free antivirus not installing and wants to install the antivirus software in custom mode, below mentioned steps are followed:
- Repeat the above steps up to (d).
- In the next step, select the Customize option for custom installation.
- Then, click Change for selecting the preferred location to save the antivirus program files. Select or deselect the components of the program and click Install.
- Wait till the install setup is completed.
- After that click Continue under the message of You’re protected.
- Then, click Run First Scan to detect the viruses in the system.
- The antivirus is finally installed in the system and it starts working.
Troubleshooting Installation Issues
If a user is facing any issue while installing the antivirus on the system, it can be trouble shooted as follows:
- The user needs to ensure that the computer meets the minimum system requirements before installing the antivirus and the Windows should also be up-to-date.
- Check whether the downloaded file is not corrupted.
- Uninstall the previous software of antivirus from the computer system.
- Restart the system again and check whether the installation has started or not.
If the user is still facing the issue of Avast antivirus not install on Windows 10, then contact the technical support team. The executives of Avast technical support will provide assistance for all the issues and queries related to Avast software. The executives assist the users 24x7 and they can be contacted at any time of the day. The support can be contacted over the call or through email. The contact info is provided on the website owned by Avast.