Fix Adobe Flash Player Not Working in Chrome
Check out the Comprehensive Points on Fix Adobe Flash Player in Chrome
How to Fix Flash Player in Chrome? - See Complete Overview
Adobe Flash player is computer software used for the content created on Adobe platform. Content can be anything multimedia content, internet and many more. They can run in any browser; you only have to enable the browser for Adobe flash player. Sometimes it is possible that the flash player does not work in chrome. But it has introduced a number of ways to fix the issue.
- Enable Flash Player in Chrome
If you are facing flash not working issue in chrome, first make sure that flash player is enabled in your browser. You need to resolve it by following the steps:
- Open Chrome on your device.
- Go to chrome settings.
- Please choose advanced and then content settings.
- Click on Flash.
- Switch on the Asks first.
- Please check the website should not be on the block list. If it is in the block list, then please remove it.
Finally, restart your chrome browser and check the flash is working or not.
- Allow Flash Player on the website
Please check whether the flash player is working on your current website or not. You should allow a flash player on the website. Follow the steps given below:
- Please open the website in which the flash player is not working.
- Go to view site information and then click on-site settings.
- Please select flash in the list and choose to allow.
- At last, restart your browser ad check the flash is working or not.
- Update your Chrome browser and Flash player
You should update your chrome and flash player. Always please check the updates of the chrome and flash player. Follow the steps given below:
- On the settings page, click on the settings button in your chrome.
- Click on the menu button and choose chrome.
- Please check that chrome and flash player should be up to date.
- Update Graphics Card Driver
If your graphics card driver is not up to date, sometimes flash player stops working due to this. So your graphics card driver should be up to date. There are two ways to update the graphics card driver- manually and automatically.
By manually- you can visit the manufacturer’s website.
By automatically- you can do it by driver easy.
- Reinstall Flash Player
You can also resolve the issue of a flash player not working issue on chrome by reinstalling the flash player again in your device. Please follow the steps given below:
- Open chrome in your device and click on this page.
- Choose your operating system.
- Click on Download now.
- Please click on the downloaded file and install it on your computer.
- Restart your computer and see if the flash player is working or not.
- Clear Browser Cache
You can also try by clearing your cache; it can also fix your flash player issue not working in chrome. Please follow the step given below:
- First of all, open chrome in your device.
- Go to the chrome settings followed by advanced and click on clear browsing data.
- In the basic tab, please select all the time. Select cached images and files and then clear data.
- Finally, restart your browser to fix this issue and please check the issue is resolved.
So, we have provided many ways to fix the issue of a flash player not working on chrome. If you need any help, you can contact flash player customer service. I hope these steps helped you at most.