How to Fix iphone not showing emails in inbox?
Here’s How to fix Unable to Receive and Download Emails on iPhone
In today's fast-paced world, email has become one of the basic requirements for performing various professional and online activities. And keeping this requirement in mind, many companies launched email services for users to fulfill their regular email requirements.
Also, the current email services are developed in a way that allows the users to access it using Andriod and iOS devices. However, back in time, many users have reported not receiving emails on the iPhone issue. Fortunately, this issue is quite common and can be resolved in time by trying out the simple troubleshoot solutions mentioned in this article.
Troubleshoot solutions to Resolve unable to Receive Emails on iPhone
As not receiving emails on iPhone is a very common issue and can be fixed in time by trying out the simple solutions listed down or one can contact the support for assistance and resolve this issue in time.
- Basic Solutions
- One of the basic solutions to resolve this issue is by checking the internet connectivity of the device.
- Try to log in to the email account using another device to check if the email service is not temporarily down.
- Also, check if the email account details entered are valid.
- Check iOS Mail fetch
Many users have reported iPhone not showing emails in the inbox. Well, this issue arises because of the default email settings of the email service providers. In simple words, this issue arises when the email service does not support push notifications, which impact how the user receives an email on their device.
- To resolve this issue, launch the Settings app on the device.
- Further, tap on the Password and Accounts option and continue.
- Now, the user is required to scroll down and tap on Fetch new data option.
- Then, the user needs to enable the Push option and check if the issue is resolved or not.
- Make changes in the Mail settings
Besides, for the users who have reported Mail app not working iOS 13, they can try out the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Settings app on the device and tap on Accounts and Password option.
- Further, tap on the email account to view email account settings.
- After that, the user can view the incoming and outgoing server settings that one can modify as per the requirement and check if the issue is resolved or not.
- Check the Notification Settings
- Another way to resolve this issue is by making changes to the notification settings.
- For this, the user again needs to launch Settings and tap on the Notifications option.
- Now, the user is required to tap on the Mail option and select an email account.
- Then, the user needs to enable the notifications for the particular account and stay updated.
Ways to Fix unable to Download Email using iPhone
Besides, many users have reported an email downloading issue. So, to fix this issue, it is suggested to the users to follow the below steps:
- One of the simplest ways to resolve this issue in time is by switching between the Airplane mode and Wifi network and check if the issue is resolved or not.
- Besides, the user can try to quit the Mail app and relaunch the app to download the required email files.
- Also, the user can try updating the Mail app and try downloading the files if the issue is resolved.
Besides, if the user has any queries regarding the procedure or any other issue, they can feel free to contact the support for assistance and enjoy uninterrupted email services.