How to Change Paypal Password
Paypal has made it easy to process money transaction and it has emerged as one of popular money transaction system. It is recommended that a user must keep on changing the password for account safety. However, if you have forgotten password and need to know how to change paypal password, you can follow simple procedure:
Change Paypal Password
- To change the password on Paypal, a user needs to remain logged into the account.
- If you are not logged into your account, then, enter the details to log in on the log in page.
- Click on Profile that you can find on the top of the page.
- There is a section titled Password. Under the option Password, you are required to click on Change to change paypal password.
- Once you click on Change, user is given two options to change the password: Password & Security questions
- Click on Edit.
- Paypal may ask the user about ownership of the account. In this process, a user needs to provide answer of every question that is asked to know about account ownership.
- Click on Submit button once done with answering the question.
- In the Current Password box option, you need to enter current password that is associated with your account.
- To set up new password, you are required to enter and re-enter password. New Password should be a combination of small letters, capital letters, numbers and Symbols.
Above process is given to change paypal password using laptop or desktop, if you wish to change password using smartphone, then, you need to adopt similar procedure to change password. PayPal does not give permission to change password via App, so, a user has log into the web browser and then, following gives description about the procedure of changing password on smartphone:
Paypal Change Password on Phone
- Go to a web browser on your smartphone.
- On the web browser, enter URL of paypal account.
- Loginto your account by providing log in information.
- Click on profile.
- Under the option Profile you are required to click on Password.
- Under the option Password, you are required to click on Change
- Choose Password and then, click on Edit button.
- Answer questions if asked by paypal about ownership of the account.
To change paypal password on iPhone, a user has to adopt similar method as mentioned in android device section.
If needed assistance, then, you can contact the customer care on helpline number. Customer care executives are available all the time and provide thorough assistance to customers.