Striving for the solution ‘Google not working in Chrome’? Here’s the best one
Google Not Working either Responding Explore the guide for best fit solution
Google Chrome is the web-browser designed and developed by the Google. It supports multiple operating systems, such as Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. The features offered by the Google Chrome are highly advanced and due to the same, it is being used by a large group of the population.
Despite having the great features, some users reported “Google not working in Chrome”, on the off chance, if you are also facing the same issue, then, first of all, you need to figure out the causes through the symptoms and then move for the solution. Here, you will find the causes and the solution of the above-said issue.
Why Google Search is not working?
- Extensions: Sometimes, the extensions interrupt the performance of the Google search and soon after the period of time, it stopped responding.
- Firewall: Firewall and Antivirus usually block the application when it sees any suspicious activities.
- The Browsing Data: Cookies and Caches store the data of the visited website and amid the same, they consume more memory and data and as a result, they slow down the performance of the Google Search.
These were the common causes of the ‘Google not working’ issue. If you really need to fix the same, then you will have to perform multiple tasks and for your comfort, useful steps have been provided below.
Google not working Issue | Quick Fix
- First and foremost, remove the extensions and for the same, launch Google Chrome and then click on the Menu bar.
- From the drop-down of the menu, select ‘More tools’ and under the same, select ‘Extensions’.
- A new window will appear and will show the list of extensions.
- Select the one and click ‘Delete’.
- Repeat this process with all the extensions.
Clear browsing Data
- Open Google Chrome and click on the Menu icon.
- Select ‘More tools’ from the drop-down menu.
- Thereafter, select ‘Clear browsing data’ from the options provided in the ‘More tools’ section.
- A new window will open and here, you will have to select cookies, caches, auto-filled password, browsing history and significantly more.
- After selecting all the options, select the Time duration, it is recommended to select ‘All time’.
- Now, click on ‘Clear Data’.
Apply the above two methods to fix the issues, if still persist an issue, then disable the Firewall temporarily and then check whether Google Search is working or not. Hope, this time, you will succeed.
People Also ask Searches related to google not working:
- Google not working in chrome
- Google not working on iphone
- Google not responding
- Google not responding windows 10
- Google not responding on ipad
- Google not responding on internet explorer
- Google not working on internet explorer
- Google not working in safari
- Google not working on pc