Reset Facebook Password by identifying friends
HOW TO RESET THE FACEBOOK PASSWORD WITH THE HELP OF FRIENDS?
Facebook is one of the most used social media platforms today. And a lot of people use Facebook to share their views or upload pictures and connect with people all over the world. There are a lot of people who end up forgetting the password of their Facebook account and then face difficulty while logging in.
Steps to reset the Facebook account
Losing the password and then finding the ways to reset the password on Facebook, is not that hard. You can easily recover the password with the help of recovery information. And one of the methods to recover the Facebook account is through accessing information from friends.
- To recover the Facebook account, first of all, tap on the option of ‘forgot the password’ on the sign-in page.
- Now enter the username email or phone number with which you log in to the Facebook account.
- As you enter the name of the user whose password is forgotten, tap on the search option to find access to the account.
- If you find your account link then tap on the option of reset password
- After this, you will find a password recovery code being sent on the email or phone number that you have provided.
- If in case, you don’t remember your email or phone number, then take the help of your friends to recover your account.
- Tap on the option of ‘recover your account through friends’ and tap on the option of continue.
- Select a friend to help you out. You can pick any three friends from your list to help you recover the account.
- As you tap on the option of send code to friends and wait.
- Your friends will receive a code that you can ask them for the code.
- Enter the code in the recovery link and then set a new password. Re-enter the password to confirm and you will be done.
And hence with this, you can easily reset the Facebook password by identifying friends. In case of any doubt, contact customer care.