How do you put a password on your photos iPhone?
A Simple Guide To Password Protect Your Photos On An iPhone
Sometimes it becomes important to hide your important photos & videos in your phone device. However, when it comes to the iPhone, users are already provided various options to hide their files without any extra effort. Now, you can either simply hide your photos in your device but that may not be password protected. Or you can put password security on your hidden files and make them more secured.
In this article, you’ll be guided with both the tricks that will help you to hide your photos in your device and to password protect photos iPhone. Hence, read it further and quickly understand to make your important files hidden and secured into your device.
Steps To Hide & Password Protect Your Photos In Your iPhone – Via Notes App
The following steps will help you to password protect hidden photos iPhone without any hassle.
- First, you’ll need to move into your iPhone’s settings and then make sure that the lock feature is enabled on your Notes app. Besides, if you wish to keep your files (photos & videos) out of your iCloud then select the On My iPhone Notes account option too.
- Now, select the photo in your Photos app and then select the Share icon.
- Next, pick the Notes app from the three dots menu icon and then name it as well as add text also.
- Select the Save button and then save your Notes to your default Apple account. In addition, you can also select the arrow icon next to your account name for switching the accounts or simply save the photos to an existing note.
- Now, you’ll need to launch your Note app along with the photo and then select the Share option and then select the Lock Note option.
- Next, you’ll need to enter your Notes password (if required) and get back to the
Photo in your Photos app and then select the trash option. This will remove the selected photo from the Photos app and then you’ll need to launch the Albums tab.
- Now, scroll down to the Other Albums option and then select the Recently Deleted.
- Next, pick the picture and then select the Delete option to confirm the selected photos.
Steps to Hide Photos & Videos on An iPhone – Via Private Album
The following steps will let you password protect photos iPhone via using the Private album feature.
- Launch the Photos app on your iPhone and then select the photos that you wish to hide.
- Now, select the Share icon on the lower-left corner and then scroll down to the menu and then select Hide for photos and Hide Video for videos.
- If you get unable to see the Hide in the action menu then you can use the Edit Actions feature to enable it.
- At last, make sure to confirm hide the photos.
Hence, you should be perfectly able to password protect hidden photos iPhone with the help of the aforementioned methods. However, if you face any difficulty while doing so then you can also take expert’s assistance to hide your photos on your iPhone.