ATT.net email not working
A comprehensive guide to fix att.net email not working properly
AT&T, as you might know, is one of the popular telecommunication company that is known for offering its users multiple services that include email, cable TV, and internet. At present, there are billions of people who are using AT&T email services across the globe to perform email activities easily with complete security.
Moreover, the built-in feature of the email service is the finest, but sometimes the users can face some issues. Luckily, the users who are facing att.net email not working 2020 can overcome this issue in time by using some of the solutions discussed in this article.
Basic solutions to resolve not working issue with AT&T email
The users who are failing to resolve not working issue with AT&T email can either dial the telephone number for att.net email support or follow the quick solutions mentioned below.
- Begin the process by checking the internet connection of the device used for accessing the AT&T email. If there is an issue, one can switch the networks to resolve the problem.
- Also, there are higher chances that the user might be facing this issue because of issues with the email settings. So, in such situations, the user can verify email server settings and access email services.
- For the users who have added email filters to the account, they can also face this issue. So, in such situations, the user can modify the filter settings to fix this problem.
- Further, an outdated version of the browser or email application can also lead to att.net email not working 2020 problem. So, in such a situation, the user can update the same and access the email services.
- Lastly, the user can try restarting the device used for accessing the email service and fix this problem.
Procedure to modify server settings for AT&T email
Besides, for the users who wish to resolve the att.net email not working 2020 by modifying the server settings, they can check out the details mentioned below.
To fix issues related to email server settings, the user needs to set the incoming server as:
- Server type: IMAP
- Server name: imap.mail.att.net
- Port number: 993
- Security type: TLS/SSL
Further, in the case of an outgoing server, the user needs to set the server as SMTP, server name as smtp.mail.att.net, along with port number 465 and TLS/SSL security type.
Contacting AT&T customer service for assistance
For any reason, if the user fails to resolve the email issues, one can contact the support representative by dialing the telephone number for att.net email support and seek prompt assistance for various AT&T email issues and access uninterrupted email services. And as the email support service is available for 24X7, one can quickly resolve email not working issues.