How to fix Google Chrome unable to play Flash videos?
Does videos on Facebook, YouTube or any other sites not working on your Google Chrome browser? Then don’t be tensed about that. You can easily fix this problem with the help of below steps:
Enable Flash Player
· First of all, open your Google Chrome and then type about:plugins into the address bar.
· Now click on the Details tab which is available at the top side.
· Now find the Flash listing on the Plug-ins page and then click on the Enable option.
· After that, close all the Chrome windows and then restart your browser to finish the process.
· First of all, open your Google Chrome browser and type chrome://settings/content into the address bar.
· Now close the window and click on the Done.
· After that, click on the refresh icon and it will update the settings.
Are you not capable to play flash videos on your Google Chrome browser after applying the above steps? Then contact Google Chrome technical support and get better assistance from the certified experts. You can easily fix all your Google Chrome related problems with the help of these experts. This support can be obtained across the world that is accessible at 24/7 hours.