How to Upload multiple folders and Files to Google Drive From Android?
You Need to Know about "Upload Multiple Folders and Files to Google Drive From Android"
Google has introduced numerous applications and services to make life easier for users. And, it is not a hidden fact that Google is the only company that has tried its hand in almost every section of the market. Apart from this, it has also created a very tough competition for other companies in the market. So, there is no denying the fact that Google is the most powerful company across the globe. Hence, one such application by Google is its Drive feature.
Bringing You Closer to Google Drive (Know about Google Drive)
Google Drive is an application introduced by Google that acts as a cloud service. This is the application that can save and store about 15GB of data, images, videos, documents safely without asking for any fee. So, if you have a Google account and have not yet used the Drive feature then you must try it now. However, if you already use this application but do not know how to upload a folder to Google Drive Android device then you shall not panic. You can follow the steps below for that.
Learning How to Upload Multiple Folders to Google Drive Instantly
- First, unlock your device and go to Drive application from the application folder which is a triangle of three different colors.
- When the drive gets displayed in front of you, tap on the “Plus” sign from the bottom right corner.
- Now tap on the “Folder” option and name that folder as your wish. And a new folder is created.
- Tap on the folder to open it and then again tap the “Plus” icon. Now you need to tap the “Upload” option and your Android device’s file manager gets displayed in front of you.
- Pick those folders which you want to upload and tap “OK”. Now, you need to wait for a few minutes to get those folders uploaded to Drive.
Hence, with the help of the above steps, a user can learn how to upload multiple folders altogether. Similarly, the same steps can be followed while uploading multiple files. However, if you want to learn how to add a file to multiple folders in Google Drive then you can follow the steps for that.
Knowing How to Add a File in Multiple Folders
- Open your Google Drive from the application center of Android devices.
- And you can select the file that you want to be displayed in more than one folder.
- Now tap the three dots that appear just beside the file and a dialogue box gets displayed in front of you.
- And now you are required to navigate to the subsequent folder in “My Drive” where you want the file to be added and then tap the “Add” option.
- This will add the file to multiple folders without affecting the original one.
In case you require any assistance then you can contact Drive customer service.
Some FAQ's about How to Upload Multiple Files to Google Drive From Android?
- How to upload multiple files to google drive from android
- How to upload to google drive from android
- How to upload photos to google drive from iphone
- How to upload files to shared google drive
- How to upload multiple photos to google drive from pc
- How do I upload multiple folders to Google Drive
- How do I upload a folder from my phone to Google Drive
- How do I add a folder to Google Drive?
- How do I add files to multiple folders in Google Drive 2020