How to unlock gmail account without password and How to reset gmail password without phone number
Is your Gmail Account Blocked? Get a master key to unlock the Gmail Account
Gmail blocks the account when it finds the unsuccessful login attempts. It assumes that the account has been accessed by the hackers and to secure the user’s data, Gmail blocks the account. If your account is also blocked, then no need to get panic. Here, you will get the multiple options to unlock the Gmail account.
How to unlock Gmail Account without Password?
- Launch the browser from your computer.
- Open Gmail and then move to the Login section.
- Enter your username and click Next.
- On your computer screen, you will find few options to unlock the Gmail Account.
- Under the same, select I don’t know my password and click on Next button.
- Thereafter, you will have to enter the username of Gmail account and click on Next button.
- Here, you will get the option, recovery via Email and security questions and answers. If you wish to go for the latter one, then select the same and click Continue.
- Get ready for security questions and answers. Make sure to provide the correct answers to the questions.
- After completing the above steps, you will get a path to the Gmail Account Recovery page. Here, enter your new password and click Continue.
- Finally, you have done the job.
Most of the time it happens, that users forgot their password and they don’t know the right path to reset the same. Gmail offers multiple ways to recover the Gmail Password such as recovery through the mobile number, recovery through the mail, security questions and answers. However, if you have not registered your mobile number, then you can’t go for the mobile option. If you feel security questions and answers are tough, then the last way is left, i.e. the email option. But make sure you have registered the secondary email address amid the registration.
Searches related to how to unblock gmail account without password
- how to unlock gmail account
- Unlock gmail account
- How to unlock gmail account without phone number
- How to unlock gmail account without password
- how to unlock gmail account on android phone
- how to unlock my blocked gmail acocunt
- how to unlock gmail account on iPhone
How to reset Gmail Password without Phone Number?
- Launch the browser and open the Gmail.
- It’s time to provide the basic details, start with your username and then click on Next button.
- Now click on Forgot Password section and then you will get the few recovery options. Select ‘Get a password reset link at my recovery email’ and then click on Next to proceed further.
- Finally, you got a gateway to recover the password. Open your alternate email and look for the recovery link send by the Gmail.
- Click on the link and it will direct you to the recovery page. Now enter your new password.
- Re-type the same password to confirm it.
Searches related to how to reset gmail password without phone number
- how to reset gmail password without recovery phone number
- how to reset gmail password without email