How do I transfer my contacts from my iPhone to my GMail account?
Importing or bringing in your contacts from your Google account to your iphone is a frankly direct process now that Google has presented us with the option of CardDAV, this option will give us a chance to modify our iPhone's Contacts application in accordance with our Google account Contacts. This article will exhibit to you the commonly recognized methods to do it.
You can easily orchestrate your contacts to Gmail, and keep them in a state of accord with the contacts on your iPhone. The standard advantage of utilizing Gmail as opposed to (or and furthermore) iCloud is that it's cross-stage, so you can keep your contacts in a state of harmony over your other non-apple gadgets smoothly.
Once you have every one of your contacts over to Gmail, you can set up your iPhone with the goal that all alters, erasures, and new contacts are adjusted amongst Gmail and your iPhone. This implies your Gmail contacts will dependably be stayed up with the latest.
- Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Google.
- Enter the required data in the fields.
- Make beyond any doubt that Contacts is on.
- Go back to your Home screen and tap Contacts. Adjusting ought to start naturally.
If you have registered your account but still are unable to sync the contacts then follow
- Open the Settings application.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap your CardDAV account.
- Enter the data as takes after:
- Server: Enter "google.com"
- User Name: Enter your full Google Account or Google Apps email address
- Password: Enter your Google Account or Google Apps secret key. Note that on the off chance that you have turned on 2-stage confirmation, you will need to make and enter an application-particular secret key.
- Description: Enter a depiction of the new record. For instance, "Gmail Contacts."
- Tap Account Advanced.
- Switch "Use SSL" on. To save your changes, tap Account Done.
Don’t forget to save the changes that you have made to your account.
Source of Contact for Gmail Click Here
Source of Contact For Google Help Click Here