Create Apple id Without Credit Card
The following steps were performed on an iPhone, but the process is the same whether you use an iPod touch, an iPad, or even iTunes from your desktop computer.
1) Make sure you are not signed in any Apple account. If you are, simply sign out.
2) Go to the App Store and look for any free application. The application doesn’t matter so just grab the first one you see.
3) Tap the “Free” button once. It will turn into an “Install” button. Tap it again to initiate the download. At this point, the App Store app will ask you to either sign into your account or create a new one. Select “Create New Apple ID.”
4) Select your country or region, then tap Next.
5) Tap “Agree” twice to agree to the terms and conditions. Alternatively, if you have 7 hours to spare, you may first go through the terms and conditions, then agree to them.
6) Enter the required information to create your new account. This includes email address, password, date of birth, and a few security questions. Tap “Next” when you’re done. Make sure you use an email address that is not currently registered or was not previously used as an Apple ID. If necessary, create a new email address.
7) Under Billing Information, make sure to choose “None.” Then enter your billing address.
8) Apple will send you a confirmation email to the email address you provided. Check your emails and click the “Verify” link in the email Apple sent you, then log in using your newly created username (your email address) and password.
9) Finally, go back to the App Store application, and sign in your new account.
These steps are just from this website http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/08/05/how-to-create-apple-id-without-credit-card/ we are not promoting anything here its just for your information only.